Executive Coaching for Leaders and Managers
To develop improved leadership effectiveness
Executives will gain increased self-awareness and awareness of others. This heightened level of awareness is supported by strategies and tools for self-management and collaborative relationship management with colleagues, team members and other stakeholders.
- Periods of transition or change
- Developing role effectiveness
- Exploring personal values and their impact on a management or leadership role
- Exploring career paths and identifying the next steps
- When faced with difficult decisions such as headcount reduction, re-deployment, new business strategies or direction
- Tense or stressful situations
- Feeling a sense of imposter syndrome, lack of confidence or low self esteem
- Uncovering attitude blocks and challenging styles of communication
Executive Coaching for Entrepreneurs
Entrepreneurs can feel isolated, without an objective ‘sounding board’ and struggling to maintain motivation and momentum for their cause. Executive coaching provides a safe environment in which they develop understanding of themselves, what drives them, their strengths and weaknesses. Coaching can transform their approach to life and business.
Coaching will help entrepreneurs to re-align themselves with their purpose, and put strategies in place to achieve their aspirations. Having a non-judgemental, objective coach provides a forum to explore and challenge ideas, address issues of self-doubt and incorporate an element of accountability that keeps them on track.
At some point, every entrepreneur has to become a leader, whether as company founder to convince others to buy a product or invest in their cause, when they take on employees or when asked to speak at a conference, seminar or workshop. Through coaching they can become authentic and inspiring leaders.
The Authentic Leadership Journey
This five-stage programme takes participants from the creation of self-awareness through to achieving improved leadership effectiveness. Along the route, we establish: definition of values; identification of purpose and motivations; and, alignments and legacy.